Covid 19 Policies
Reduced Opening Hours
We are so excited to be reopening our doors are an extended closure. We are so grateful to have a customer base to return to, initially we will have some reduced hours to enable us to assess the best practices for our swimmers who need the most assistance in our Pre-School Lessons.
From September 12th - 26th we will be operating from 3.30pm-8.00pm on Weekdays and 9-5pm on Weekends.
If your lesson falls before 3.30pm these swimmers will be returning from the 26th September onwards.
Will my Child be in the water with an instructor.
Children and Instructors will both be in the water together, we will be maintaining a strictly socially distant lesson environment, we will not be able to physically assist your child or break the distancing guidelines except for the event of lifesaving emergencies.
- Children will be using woggles and other buoyancy equipment in order to aid them in their lessons where they may have previously had physical contact.
When you visit our facilities you can expect to see:
Additional safety signage and hand sanitiser stations
Temperature Checks Upon arrival to facilitate a Covid-19 Secure space.
An Increased cleaning regime
Small changes to entry and exit points where applicable
One way systems at busier times.
Please anticipate a five minute delay to your typical schedule in order to allow safe transition between classes.
Track and Trace requests for attendees.
We encourage (but do not enforce) that all swimmers come “swim ready” where feasibly possible ie. already in their swimwear. This minimises contact with the changing areas. Changing areas are still fully operational
Chlorine and Coronavirus?Is Swimming Safe?
Our pools are the safest place to be. “Chlorine and Bromine that are in pools inactivate the virus” – Dr Ebb Lautenbach – Chief of infectious diseases at the university of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine.
- Parents should wear masks ( where medically possible ) inside of the building. Should you not be wearing a mask our staff will not challenge this decision.
- Parents who arrive to lessons early may be asked to wait outside.
- Our changing room facilities will be open and operating under a new cleaning regimen.
- Signs will demonstrate where Parents and Children should be at various times throughout their sessions.
- Where possible please attend with only the Swimmer and the accompanying adult ( We know that this is not always possible )
- General Governmental Restrictions apply ( If you feel unwell, or experience symptoms please do not attend your lessons)
Please bear with us at this extremely busy time whilst we work to ensure you the best experience possible.
Thank you for choosing Little Swimming Company.